Saturday, January 24, 2009

Pretty fun day!

Far out! I really wanted to go to Jono's Paintball today but alas, I have no money ._.

So instead, I went to Julie's birthday which was much cheaper.

What we did today:
Met up at Fairfield to go to the City
Went to Nando's (Where I ordered food, and everyone else decided they don't want it anymore ==")
So I asked for take-away instead, then we went to TonTon
Had Soba for the first time (It was nice!) and ate my Nando's Chicken steak (Yum!)

Then we went to watch "Role Models".

Freaking, awesome, movie. Seriously! It's so funny!
You have to watch it! "I miss your whispering eye" xD

Then went home straight after, as I have no money for dinner (Sorry!). Went home together with Kim, as she needed to attend a wedding.

And that's it, pretty fun day! Thanks Julie!

No comments: