Monday, January 19, 2009

It's morning

Woke up. Jogged. Felt so good. Ahhh~

Got a call from McDonald's, telling me to come in today at 4:00p.m to give in my Bank Account details. Guess I'm working again soon ._.

Now, let me tell you a story -
Two years ago, I worked at McDonald's as well. It was fun at first, but it got pretty shitty after a while. Why? Because of the shitty store Manager, Nadeem! Argh! He was stupid! Seriously.

So after a few months, I quit. It was hard to quit though - Nadeem keeps making it sound like as though you CAN'T quit! Took me a few weeks but yeah, I quit the job. Thinking McDonald's would be my last resort - . Not even a last resort for a job, but a job I'll never go back to - here I am.

I'm desperate for money!

*NOTETOSELF* Never look for a job when it's so close to Christmas. Chances are - they've hired the Christmas Casuals already.

Well, I'm working at the Harbourside McDonald's now. The one I worked at before was the one at Darling Walk - the one near the ol' Sega World which had moved a few blocks away. Hopefully I won't see that stupid manager again.

So why am I desperate for money? Well first of - Centrelink money isn't enough. The only way I can save it is by not going out AT ALL! And that kinda failed. I managed not to use it... but look at what I ate yesterday! Wasted around $60 on food! Food is something I can't control myself with !! ARGH!

The pasta (Seafood risotto - lobster was heavenly ( ´∀`) ) alone costed me $41!! (Including a drink) God damn it. Ice-cream was $4.50, Ricotta thingy was $4.90, Crappy fudge was $5, Apple Crumble was $4.80 and the two grain waves were $3.80.

$%*#!!

Please God - stop me from doing this again! I don't wanna waste so much money on food! Should've just went for Japanese or cheapy pasta at food courts (which are still nice by the way).

So now I have $150 left to use until next week.

So what am I trying to save up for?

Bass Guitar
Guitar Hero World Tour (WII)
$700 on upgrading computer

That's like... $1.2 grand altogether. Shit. After that, I won't be going out much anymore (Once or twice a month? Remind me!)

Going TO not TRY to save up $8000 (including tickets) for my visit to Japan at the end of the year. Going to stay there for a month. Why? Well, that I'll say another time.

For now, I've gotta dash - time for exercise!

Cya

Peter Do

No comments: