Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Ahh memories~

So today, a group of my friends and I had decided to go to Community Day - which is held by Cabramatta Public School. It was pretty awesome seeing the teachers again, and catching up with old mates who went as well... Even though I ended up head-butting them =S

Although, truth be told - this year's C-day was shit. Only because the grass area was closed off. I remembered there were loads of awesome stuff littered throughout the grass area, but too bad it closed off this year.

So what did I do?
Well, I tried to wake up at 8:00a.m. It was freaking hard, seeing as I've been working close since last Tuesday until yesterday - which means I get home at like 2-3a.m! And I only had what? 2-3 hours sleep on each of those days. I even worked from 11:45a.m-11:30p.m yesterday! Oh well, at least the money's coming in haha

So I woke up at 8, asked Diamond what the heck is going on today, was about to go to the gym but I was like, "Fuck this, I'm goin' to bed for a while longer"

Well, I can't be bothered to write out what happened the whole day - just read Diamond's blog if you wanna know. I can also add to Diamond's recount as well - I headbutted all the guys I saw who went to primary with me (Knocked David Dinh's party sausage outta his hand - sorry dude) . Overall, it was awesome seeing everyone again.

So Shirley, Kit, Diamond, Athena and Chiv decided to crash my house. We watched a bit of Salad Fingers -that shit is pretty freaky but I like it xD We also listened to songs, like Gabe Bondoc, John Mayer and Hey There Vagina.

It's a mad song by the way, I'll give you the lyrics. Just sing it in tune with Hey There Delilah by Plain White T's xD

Hey there vagina, you're a fragrant little kitty,
With your landing strip and cameltoe
To me you look so pretty, yes you do
You know just what I want to do
Is punish you.

Hey there vagina, you're a fancy little beaver
Let my penis play the quarterback, and you can play receiver,
Yes it's true
I'll thrown a touchdown inside you
Yes it's true.

Oh it's what you did to me x3

Oh you little penis sleeve

I love your little heart-shaped box,
A pair of lips that never talks
It's everything a man could ever waaaant.

The only problem in the world
Is you're connected to a girl
And that makes you annoying in the ennnnnd!

In the end ~

Hey there Vagina, your a man's reason for living
You can the most frugal gentlemen become quite giving.
Yes it's true.
You sausage wallet, I love you

Haha such a funny song xD

Well, after that we went to the library whilst Diamond went home. Hung out in the library for a bit, then Shirley was feeling weird because of either
a) Dehydration
or
b) Hungryness
She didn't know which! So we went out to buy food.
Chiv and I went home while Kit, Shirley and Athena went to the library.
Far out, Chiv drove to his house and since the car is mine, I had to drive back home. On my L's. And I haven't driven for more then 8 months! And on top of that, I've only done like 3 hours!

Well, at least I can drive - more safe then Chiv as well may I add.

That's it basically, I was able to go to the gym. Saw Susan and Rebecca there haha.

Well, I'm out! I'm probably gonna go shower, have a bat then sleep. Then it's off to work tomorrow - at 12:p.m.

Cya !

No comments: